воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

ちぎ Omnia denique.

it’s like I almost wanna fight off the fact that I like him and then I don’t :/

it’s like I almost wanna fight off the fact that I like him and then I don’t :/

itscolossal: The faces of India by Rakesh JV



itscolossal:

The faces of India by Rakesh JV

cat forgets she's sticking her tongue out [x]









cat forgets she's sticking her tongue out [x]

Photo











funkyfunx: Twitter / morikanon: 街角景気☆JAPAN↑のライブは 17:40〜です( ゚∀゚...



funkyfunx:

Twitter / morikanon: 街角景気☆JAPAN↑のライブは 17:40〜です( ゚∀゚ …

Photo



I’ve never fought so hard not to crush on someone in my LIFE. PLEASE WAKE UP AND GET OUTTA MY...

I’ve never fought so hard not to crush on someone in my LIFE.

PLEASE WAKE UP AND GET OUTTA MY BED!!!

Oh my gwaaaah (*-*)



Oh my gwaaaah (*-*)

that eye :)



that eye :)

Photo



Photo



austincarl1le: This actually made me cry, holy fuck.



austincarl1le:

This actually made me cry, holy fuck.

suckonthedickimashark: house'd his dumb ass













suckonthedickimashark:

house'd his dumb ass

blackgals: 1.jpg



blackgals:

1.jpg

omg I forgot her dad smiled and waved at the end of that video :/

omg I forgot her dad smiled and waved at the end of that video :/

and again :)



and again :)

What?



What?

King Kai :3



King Kai :3

Photo



<3 @dildo_fagginz



<3 @dildo_fagginz

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий