how do you make a girl come ?
Well, eating out is one thing I do, you can find out what i do there by going here http://sexuallymastered.tumblr.com/post/51639472952/for-eating-out-i-have-found-that-one-of-the-girls :)
how dou you eat a girl out ?
http://sexuallymastered.tumblr.com/post/51639472952/for-eating-out-i-have-found-that-one-of-the-girls Check my method out here :D
glad you liked that pic of the young dominican lady
No problem, Anytime :D
why was your first time so amazing ? and how would you take someones virginity ?
Well, I was young, I was feeling all these different feelings that I've never felt before, and i didn't Jerk off before that so it felt even better when i came. I literally filled up the condom O.o. If you're as young as I was, there really isn't a "Professional" way to take away the other's virginity, but that was the only virgin I've been with, everyone else I've been with has sex before.
Photo

Farrah Abraham can't get enough of that James Deen Dick...


Farrah Abraham can't get enough of that James Deen Dick Lmao.
coolandoriginalblogname: Teen mom Farrah Abraham cleaning up in...


Teen mom Farrah Abraham cleaning up in the shower.
Photo


Photo

mofosnetwork: Aww what a cute face @LindaLayxxx has while she...

Aww what a cute face @LindaLayxxx has while she sucks that cock! #amateur
Photo



wetlatinas: http://wetlatinas.tumblr.com/

Photo

Photo

eneloh: dominican

dominican
hankmoody2012: Jans J… Dominicana… 36-25-47…

Jans J… Dominicana… 36-25-47…
SexuallyMastered: I've apparently got my first male...

I've apparently got my first male submission, He wanted to be low-key, and have no-one know the tumblr that this came from, so this'll just be an anonymous submission. So count this up. Anonymous Dick submission #1.
itscyran: kurrensy: methtrap: I'd put a bullet in my head to...

I'd put a bullet in my head to have an ass like this
ok
Not that serious but damn that's an ass, girls like this need to hmu…honestly lol
Photo

love-your-pussy:















Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий