Katie's episode to air on Tuesday 18th June (10PM, C4)
Katie's episode to air on Tuesday 18th June (10PM, C4):Synopsis:
Erica is a beautiful young lesbian girl who can't pluck up the courage to tell her traditional Chinese family who she really is.
When she meets confrontational, enigmatic Kate, Erica realises that she can't continue hiding herself away.
COLIN: Splashy splashyBRADLEY: [I was about to say something...

COLIN: Splashy splashy
BRADLEY: [I was about to say something but]… «stops talking - says nothing. #DearInHeadlights look» [yes, 'Splashy Splashy'] .. ❤.❤ .. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
whatisleon: oh i scanned this in and fixed the levels...

oh i scanned this in and fixed the levels digitally, by the by! I'm still wondering how to do about adding colour/if i should or what
this is the original unfinished ink version, also. i dont think i took a picture since i finished it woops
dchan07: Colin at the Globe today (june 6th) Source :...

Colin at the Globe today (june 6th)
Source : http://twitter.com/kelseapotter/status/342681044014739458/photo/1/large
stelasdt: In fair Camelot, where we lay our scene… I recently...

In fair Camelot, where we lay our scene…
I recently re-watched Romeo + Juliet. (the fish tank scene)
chloric: Last of the remnants from AN. There's extras of this...

Last of the remnants from AN. There's extras of this print as well, so I'm looking into ways to sell these online. If anyone knows of a good, reliable site to do so, send a message my way, please!
totheloveless: sorry sorry it's been ages since i last posted...

sorry sorry it's been ages since i last posted anything
brolinarlin: angelof221b: His scarf is red His shirt is blue I miss Merlin. How bout you? gross...
His scarf is red
His shirt is blue
I miss Merlin.
How bout you?
gross sobbing
"Why did you never tell me?" I wanted to Arthur, but Johnny...


"Why did you never tell me?"
I wanted to Arthur, but Johnny & Julian told me not to
Photo

Photo




simplycolin: Has this been done? I had to join this party



Has this been done? I had to join this party
Photo




divariva: Is this real life?? Sure is! Saw The Tempest on...


Is this real life?? Sure is! Saw The Tempest on June 2nd, and got an autograph afterwards! I was so wrapped up in getting Colin to sign my program, that I didn't even say anything to him! I'm a little disappointed to be honest, but I'll survive. His performance as Ariel was lots of fun, and The Globe was so cool!!
Thanks to my bestie for getting the first pic!
colmorgan: destiny—destiny-and-chicken: One sorta good one...

One sorta good one :)
frosted-pudding: Met Colin Morgan outside the Shakespeare's...




Met Colin Morgan outside the Shakespeare's Globe after The Tempest! He was an amazing Ariel! I couldn't really take any good photos because I was shaking with excitement, but he was really nice and sweet and patient and ahhhh Colin Morgannnnnnnn ♥
colmorgan: destiny—destiny-and-chicken: These are my fun...




These are my fun pictures, proceed to giggle at my face, and Autumn's.
withstarlikewords: still can't believe i got to meet this...

still can't believe i got to meet this amazing person. feels unreal.
fy-katiemcgrath: New Dates preview! [Next Monday, 10pm |...
New Dates preview! [Next Monday, 10pm | Channel 4]
44/100 Pictures of Katie McGrath

44/100 Pictures of Katie McGrath














Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий