среда, 5 июня 2013 г.

Exploring My Submission

Photo



subsurfgirl: What was your question young man?



subsurfgirl:

What was your question young man?

I don't know what to do. My husband is dominant and while our relationship is still sexual and fairly active, it's not as kinky as he'd like. I know he cheated on me before and we got past that. I just found out he's doing it again, for many months now. I don't know much, it's long distance and I'm pretty sure they've met at least once, although I don't know if they had sex or if she even knows we don't have an open marriage. I love him but this is the worst feeling I've ever experienced.

I'm not sure how to respond here.  I don't think that dominance or kink is really the issue in your marriage; the issue is one of trust.  You need to confront him about this affair, long distance or not, and get a handle on what is going on.  After that you can choose to get past it like before, or make other decisions.  You have every right to feel betrayed, and it is the worst feeling in the world.  But it is better to have answers, to be able to see the full picture, to know what you're up against.  

Good luck to you.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий