пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

Pixie Dust

Photo



wethinkwedream: stepheneepaige: mirandarph: The Trevor...





















wethinkwedream:

stepheneepaige:

mirandarph:

The Trevor Project

1-866-488-7386

Photo





















Photo



Photo



buddhannah: inmycocoon: clairinetduckling: lepidoliteautumn:...





buddhannah:

inmycocoon:

clairinetduckling:

lepidoliteautumn:

no one will forget high Harry. 

no one will forget high Harry.

NO ONE.

This is the scene where I realized I want to be best friends with Daniel Radcliffe

ghostdunk: typette: I remember posting somewhere once in a...





















ghostdunk:

typette:

I remember posting somewhere once in a thread about why girls aren't exploited in animation anymore where some guy said, "all the disney girls are drawn to be generally attractive, but I don't think there are any eye-candy men… or are there? Are there any Disney men that lots of girls like?" and I mentioned Roger. Tons of girls replied agreeing with me and the original guy was like "wait, Roger? from 101 Dalmatians? What's attractive about him, he's tall and lanky and has a big nose, he isn't muscley at all! Wouldn't you all prefer Gaston or something? Or do you girls think his big nose is indicative of something else?" and I was like "no, you idiot, he's a silly, goofy guy who likes animals and can play a bunch of instruments, that's why he's attractive. What's the matter with you? Gaston, seriously?"

This is why we need more girls in animation. And more guys like Roger apparently. 

Gaston. Really. You mean the meathead that even the main character didn't want because he was a total jackass?

mandi-von: Eeeee! <3





mandi-von:

Eeeee! <3

Photo



heatherbat: stunningpicture: 'Cause people seem to only post...



heatherbat:

stunningpicture:

'Cause people seem to only post the 20-something Audrey Hepburn.

Audrey Hepburn was the granddaughter of a baron, the daughter of a nazi sympathizer, spent her teens doing ballet to secretly raise money for the dutch resistance against the nazis, and spent her post-film career as a goodwill ambassador of UNICEF, winning the presidential medal of freedom for her efforts.

…and history remembers her as pretty.

fuckyeahsuperheroines: gotproperdead: itsmyonlyline: vulcanest: johnlockstrade: johnny depp as...

fuckyeahsuperheroines:

gotproperdead:

itsmyonlyline:

vulcanest:

johnlockstrade:

johnny depp as 12 helena bonham carter as the companion

danny elfman to rewrite the theme tune

what's this? what's this? there's daleks everywhere

what's this? there's no ginger in my hair

Helena Bonham Carter as 12 and Johnny Depp as the companion

I think I would start watching if either of these happened

Photo











Photo

















asdfghjkllove





asdfghjkllove

Photo



Photo



vegannvagina: nostalgiaultra: Great things to say during intercourse: Yes, this is...

vegannvagina:

nostalgiaultra:

Great things to say during intercourse:

  • Yes, this is agreeable
  • Excellent. I'll note this down in my memoirs
  • What a surprising twist!
  • Aren't human beings remarkable?
  • Splendid.

image

Photo



titancia: desidesidesi: I just love to try and picture him...





titancia:

desidesidesi:

I just love to try and picture him doing someone's hair and make-up with those arms. 

It's a beautiful sight. 

Oh my goodness. *fans self*

Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий