пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

Sodomites.

navigatethestream: strawberreli: superqueerartsyblog: a...



navigatethestream:

strawberreli:

superqueerartsyblog:

a shortie about what I think should be improved when it comes to Pride festivals… visibility for everyone sure would be nice!

you added aces, I'm so happy~

omg i love the part about cis heteros who consider pride to be their own personal circus! 

the "most marginalized people" ugh

the top might be gay but the bottom is totally straight





the top might be gay but the bottom is totally straight

Photo









fagwitch2006: Via the Logo facebook



fagwitch2006:

Via the Logo facebook

Russia To Ban Adoptions For Foreign Gay Couples |News | Towleroad

Russia To Ban Adoptions For Foreign Gay Couples |News | Towleroad:

Photo



zazzle-poetry: buy here



zazzle-poetry:

buy here

Photo



"I know I am deathless. No doubt I have died myself ten thousand times before. I laugh at what you..."

"I know I am deathless. No doubt I have died myself ten thousand times before. I laugh at what you call dissolution, and I know the amplitude of time."

- Walt Whitman (via bodhiandsoul)

Photo



Photo









Photo



Photo





Photo



homodrome: The Films Of John Waters





















homodrome:

The Films Of John Waters

schneidersbakery: i wish i had an Aunt Ida.





schneidersbakery:

i wish i had an Aunt Ida.

Photo













gaymesdean: NO RUPALOGIZIESSSSSS





gaymesdean:

NO RUPALOGIZIESSSSSS

Photo



Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий