Photo

when did we start basing our happiness on being with someone else?
when did we start basing our happiness on being with someone else?
dope-reality: Lovely Little Teacher on @weheartit.com -...

Lovely Little Teacher on @weheartit.com - http://whrt.it/VdZXNn
Photo

mostlyefron: Zac Efron Super Buff😱

Zac Efron Super Buff😱
Quashia anthem !! #work
Quashia anthem !! #work
Moving on
I'm at a point…that I realised that I don't need you to be happy.
Photo

so cute !!

so cute !!
His Smile Makes Me Smile … :)

His Smile Makes Me Smile
… :)
Photo

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE INANIMATE OBJECT?
my phone !!
Me and the God Child !!

Me and the God Child !!
Love it <3
Love it <3
"You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be..."
""You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.""
- William W. Purkey














Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий