пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

Help me get away from myself.

desires-andso-much-more: "I want you squirming, breathless, on...



desires-andso-much-more:

"I want you squirming, breathless, on the verge of cumming…begging Me to let you explode. But you're not going to will you, little one? Not until I say you can. You're going to stay right there on the edge until I say cum for me aren't you, little one? Because who do you belong to? Who owns your orgasms? Who did you submit your pleasures to My little one?" 

my favorite part :3



my favorite part :3

*devours my neck

















*devours my neck

Photo



cindersk: There are times when just hugging you with my arms is...



cindersk:

There are times when just hugging you with my arms is not enough.

I want to squeeze you with every possible body part that I can squeeze you with.

Every part.

Photo



Photo



Photo



beautykneelsbeforeme: Neck biting…always a winner, especially...



beautykneelsbeforeme:

Neck biting…always a winner, especially from behind.

letmedothis: let me pull you in



letmedothis:

let me pull you in

Photo



Photo



Photo



















master-of-slaves: - WANT



master-of-slaves:

-

WANT

littlebitsoflust: I LOVE when you do this to me I love feeling...



littlebitsoflust:

I LOVE when you do this to me

I love feeling your stubble :3

Photo



thesensualeye: model: Kelly



thesensualeye:

model: Kelly

Photo



Photo







Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий