7 words or less? "I'll kiss you everywhere you want it." (Substitute "taste" for "kiss" and/or "need" for "want", depending on your mood.)
Mamí my big dick nice n hard, ready for you
;) Yummy
Of course we miss you. glad school is going well, but we want to know if you crossed off any more of your to-do list?
Not just yet!
P.S. Your asshole is spectacular! lol
Thaaanksss!
Videos in the works love? Reply private
There will be one on Monday or Tuesday!
Wow you're gorgeous how you doing babe
Thanks. I'm doing great, and you? :)
Someone asked me to tell the story of when I performed a sexual favor... So I thought I'd share with everyone.
Well, I was in the car just talking with an old hookup late one night and I forgot to get cash out of the ATM that day. I had to take a cab to work the next day since I don’t have a car and I asked him to take me. He gave me a hard time about it and acted as if he didn’t want to take me (he actually probably didn’t want to because he’s an ass), but he put the car into gear and started driving. He kept saying “You owe me big time” and annoying shit like that, so I unbuckled my seat belt, unzipped his pants, and started giving him surprise road head. It didn’t take long for him to get hard and before I knew it his hand was on the back of my head. Unfortunately for him, the Wawa is only a short drive from my house. Completely disheveled, I walked into Wawa, grabbed some cash, and then climbed back into the passenger seat. I had expected him to zip back up, but silly me, his pants were actually around his ankles. He drove to the back of the parking lot behind the store, put his seat back, and then pulled me over to him. I bobbed up and down on his dick for a minute or two more before I felt him pulling my dress up and inserting a finger into my soaking wet pussy. I moaned loudly into his mouth and proceeded to straddle him. I could’ve easily gone back into the Wawa for condoms, but we were beyond ready to fuck. I rode his cock hard and I still wonder what that car looked like from the outside. After fogging up the windows quite a bit, he moved me to the back seat and pounded my pussy. To this day, I’ve never been fucked so hard. Eventually, he told me he was ready to cum inside my pussy, but being the smart, unprotected young lady I am, I begged for him to cum in my mouth. That drove him crazy. He barely made it. I happily swallowed his load and we collapsed on each other in the back seat. ;)
Damn can I suck on your pussy
Of course. ;)
I wish a few followers could meet and do this to your pretty...

I wish a few followers could meet and do this to your pretty face:)
Just started following you and all I have to say is you have a great body....love them lips ...
Which lips are these? :)
Why are my older pics becoming popular again?
Why are my older pics becoming popular again?
I move into my apartment next week, loves! All the pics and videos!
I move into my apartment next week, loves! All the pics and videos!
the-wolf-and-the-fox: wifesharingftw: Omg someone please come...
Omg someone please come ride me like this.
This video became absurdly popular in the past two weeks.
Wow.
Reblog this if you want a LONG anonymous message saying what they think of you.
Doesn't have to be long.
Make it interesting
Try to seduce me in 7 words or less.
On anon if you must.
Photo

wow you look amazing. what does one have to do to get with you?
Mostly be a nice guy. :)
If I'm hittin it from the back, you must be in the face down ass up position.
That's fine with me. ;)
Hope you ladies and gents enjoy the few pics I just uploaded. More to come hopefully tonight. ;)
Hope you ladies and gents enjoy the few pics I just uploaded. More to come hopefully tonight. ;)
This is what it would look like if you were hittin' this...



This is what it would look like if you were hittin' this pussy from the back. ;)














Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий